Rural Lab-Y 2018-2019
- Promote the critical spirit of European rural territory.
- Encourage the motivation and participation of young people, through a civic participation structure that will lead to the development of a Digital Platform.
- To promote spaces for the training and exchange of Good Rural Practices in different areas of activity: rural development, revaluation of endogenous resources, heritage and culture, entrepreneurship, self-employment and youth associations.
- Share innovative and creative techniques, methods and strategies, including the application of ICTs.
- Generate dynamic groups in the rural environment and promote synergies in the long term.
- Involve other social groups in the territory (seniors, people with disabilities, women in situations of social exclusion, etc.), as well as staff from other collaborating entities.
- Exchange of civic, linguistic, cultural and social experiences.
- Promote the cultural identity of European rural peoples in an innovative way and generate activities of great social impact.
- To value the traditions and popular customs of European rural populations as a source of development and fixation of the youth population.